The admission process under the supernumerary seats for International students shall be conducted separately by the Institute and shall have the following selection process:
- Minimum marks for class 10th and 12th exams as 55%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification (from at least a three year programme) with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA/Grades from a recognized university/institute after at least 12 years of school education.
- Valid GMAT/GRE Score (Taken within last five years). A minimum of 540 in GMAT and 300 in GRE is required.
- International student
- An applicant who is not a citizen of India and not holding an Indian passport OR
- Any Overseas Citizen of India, as defined by the government of India rules as of the last day of application
- The shortlisted applicant shall be invited for a personal interview via email.
- All interviews will be conducted remotely online
- Final selection is based on a diverse set of attributes which includes performance in the prescribed test, performance in Personal Interview, Academic performance, co-curricular and extra-curricular achievements, and work experience
- The decision of the selection panel is final and binding
Points to note:
1.The admission committee of IIM Sirmaur holds the discretion to change any part of the admission policy at any point in time during the admission process.
2.It is recommended that students complete their bachelor exams, if any, before the classes at IIM Sirmaur begin in June 2024.
3.Any misrepresentation or suppression of information by a candidate at any stage during the admissions process or at any later date, will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidate from the MBA program of IIMS and the onus of the responsibility and its consequences of misrepresentation or suppression of information lies on the candidate.
4.All the aspirants should check their emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and the IIMS website (https://www.iimsirmaur.ac.in) regularly for updates on Admission related communication and activities
5.Any dispute concerning admissions to IIM Sirmaur would be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts within the territorial jurisdiction of the city of Paonta Sahib, Himachal Pradesh only.