Students can avail of the following Central and State Govt. scholarship schemes. For more details please visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP): https://scholarships.gov.in/
Under the Central Govt. Scholarship Schemes, the following Ministries/Departments provide scholarships to eligible students. Details can be seen on the NSP.
Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers - Post-Matric
Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students - Scholarship (Formally Top-Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) - only for scholarships
Department of School Education & Literacy
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
Department of Higher Education
- Central sector scheme of scholarships for college and university students
WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles
- Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States/UTs Police Personnel Martyred During Terror/Naxal Attacks
RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
- Prime Minister's Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF
North Eastern Council (NEC), DoNER
- Financial support to the students of NER for higher professional courses (NEC Merit Scholarship)
Students can also avail of the State Govt. Scholarship Schemes. More details can be seen on the NSP under the State Schemes: https://scholarships.gov.in/.
The Institute also provide a Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to eligible students.