Rect. Notification No. 04/2022
Dated: June 03, 2022
Advertisement for engagement of Senior Consultant (Administration)/ Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
Number of vacancy: 01
Last date of application: 30.06.2022
The Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur (IIMS) in the State of Himachal Pradesh is a statutory institution under the Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India, which aims to provide management education of high quality and promotes allied areas of knowledge as well as inter-disciplinary studies. The Institute is amongst the newer Indian Institutes of Management set up in the year 2015 and is presently functioning from its well-equipped temporary campus located in Paonta Sahib, Himachal Pradesh.
IIMS invites applications from experienced, dynamic and senior professionals for engagement as Senior Consultant (Administration) on a contract basis or Chief Administratvie Officer (CAO).
Senior Consultant (Administration)/ Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
Persons retired from the Central Government/Autonomous Bodies at least at the level of PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.7600 or equivalent and having a minimum of 20 years of administrative experience, including at least 10 years as a Head of Administration.
Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of the Government of India’s rules and norms on personnel management and administration, such as Fundamental Rules & Supplementary Rules (FR&SR), Conduct/Disciplinary/Leave/LTC/TA/Medical Attendance/House Building Advance Rules and General Financial Rules (GFR), etc. especially, those relating to recruitment/appointment and day to day administration.
- To advise and prepare proposals for recruitment/appointment to various grades/levels/positions, both teaching and non-teaching, through direct recruitment and deputation/ promotion method, including short-term contract, in consonance with the Government of India’s rules and regulations;
- To supervise routine administration works, drafting tenders and overlooking the construction of permanent campus (including liaising with the Architect and Construction Company).
- To advise and help in preparing reservation roster for filling up various posts as per the Government of India’s reservation guidelines;
- To draft notes/proposals for IIM’s Board on various issues pertaining to the Institute;
- To prepare draft notification for constitution of various Committees including its terms of reference;
- To prepare draft advertisements for filling up various Faculty & Non-Faculty positions, including draft offer letters of appointments;
- To prepare General Conditions of Service Regulations, Recruitment & Promotion Policy/Rules, Conduct & Disciplinary Rules, etc. for IIMS employees;
- To advise on procurement procedures and maintenance of office equipment, etc.;
- To advise and render necessary assistance for the implementation of the Official Language Policy of the Government of India;
- To advise in setting up of administrative systems and processes in institutional interest;
- To advise in administrative matters of general nature and oversee the recruitment and administrative processes;
- Any other matter that may be assigned by the Competent Authority of the Institute from time to time.
How to apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria indicated above in this advertisement may email their detailed CV along with a copy of last pay/emoluments drawn to (email@example.com) on or before June 30, 2022.
1. Salary payable to the Sr.Consultant (Administration) or Chief Administrative Officer on contract is negotiable. Adequate remuneration shall be given to the selected candidates, commensurate with their work experience and talents.
2. Sr.Consultant (Administration) or Chief Administrative Officer is proposed to be recruited initially for a period of one year, which is extendable for a period up to three years, based on the performance and the actual need/requirement of the Institute decided by the Competent Authority of the Institute.
3. IIM Sirmaur reserves the right to shortlist the candidates as per the desirability and suitability of the Institute. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. The shortlisted candidates shall be required to appear for an interview and the same shall be communicated to the shortlisted candidates only through email.
5. Candidates are required to bring all original certificates of their academic and professional qualifications along with work experience for verification on the date of the Interview.
6. TA will be paid to the shortlisted candidates for attending the Interview as per practice at IIM Sirmaur.
7. Selected candidates, if any, shall be required to join the Institute immediately.
8. The positions of the Consultants are based at IIM Sirmaur Campus at Paonta Sahib Himachal Pradesh.
9. The aforesaid terms & conditions shall be supplementary and the terms of engagement as Consultant, which shall be communicated to the selected candidate if any.
10. The Institute solely reserves its right to fill or not to fill the advertised positions without assigning any reason.