IIM Sirmaur Announces Essay Writing Competition on the topic “Management Mantras from India’s Freedom Struggle”
IIM Sirmaur Announces Essay Writing Competition on the topic
“Management Mantras from India’s Freedom Struggle”
Established in the year 2015, the Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur is one of the new IIMs in the prestigious Indian Institute of Management family of management schools in India. IIM Sirmaur strives to deliver quality education, training and research in Management in an enabling environment, with a focus on indigenous areas and innovative practices, to develop sensitive corporate leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
Govt of India has launched “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav”, the countdown to India’s 75th year of independence. As part of this, IIM Sirmaur announces an essay writing competition open for all the full time graduate and post graduate students of institutions/universities based in India. Interested participants can write an essay in their own words on the topic “Management Mantras from India’s Freedom Struggle”. Other instructions are as follows.
• The essay should not exceed 2500-word limit including references (if any).
• The essay has to be submitted as a single MS-Word file through email to email@example.com on/before 31 March 2021, 23:59:59 IST.
• The essay should be typed on an A4 size electronic page and should be in English language.
• Font size shall be Times New Roman 12 with 1.15 space & margins of 2.54 cm on top, bottom and both sides.
• The Essay should be preceded by a cover page mentioning the name of the participant, program/course, name of the College/University/Institute with complete address, participant contact number, active email ID on the top of the essay. A copy of identity card (clear image) issued by student’s institute authority should also be included on the front page of the submission.
• Following criteria will be used in assessing the essay: Content, Originality, Clarity and Structure.
• Only original essays will be considered for the competition. Previously published essays are therefore excluded. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay.
• Copyright in all contributions accepted will remain with the authors, and they are free to re-use their own material.
A jury of IIM Sirmaur faculty will judge the submissions and jury’s decision will be final regarding best essay. Top three submissions as per the decision of the jury shall receive certificate and cash prizes (First Prize Rs 5000, Second Prize Rs 3000, Third Prize Rs 2000).
Note: Essays incompatible with the above rules and guidelines will not be considered. Participation to the competition implies acceptance of the above rules & guidelines.
All Upcoming Events
All Events Held