Recruitment Notification No.: 06/ 2021
Date: Aug 18, 2021
Last date of receiving of hard copy of Applications: September 14, 2021
Designation: Corporate Relations Officer (On Contract)
Age Limit: Candidate's age should be preferably below 50 years.
Salary: Negotiable (On consolidated basis).
Period of Contract: The period of contract for the post shall be initially for a period of one year (extendable on a year-to-year basis up to 03 years based on yearly performance).
How to apply: Interested candidates fulfilling the conditions, experience, qualifications & requirements as mentioned below may send their application form along with all relevant documents duly signed to The Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur, Rampur Ghat Road, Distt. Sirmaur (H.P), Paonta Sahib – 173025 by speed Post/ courier on or before Sept 14, 2021.
About IIM Sirmaur:
IIM Sirmaur is one of the newer institutions of the Indian Institute of Management family in the country. Taking forward the legacy of the IIM brand, IIM Sirmaur is committed to delivering quality education, indigenous knowledge and practices in an enabling environment. The Institute strives for the seamless integration of management education with local and global aspirations with the understanding that management education is not just about seeking the most competitive employment opportunities but rather about learning to serve socio-economic concerns through ethical and visionary corporate leadership. Established in 2015, the Mission of the Institute is to develop and foster professionals with competencies in creating and leading future-oriented solutions for sustainable growth adhering to the highest standers of ethical and human aspects of work. Our vision is to be a “Globally Respected Institution for Management Excellence.”
The Placement Officer will work for the development of industry linkages and employment of the students with prestigious corporate brands with overall coordination of the placement process. This is a full-time job that will require working closely with the students for competency mapping, career counseling and finding employment for them. Additionally, the selected candidate will be required to organize conclaves, seminars and conferences to strengthen the industry linkages. By building external relations with the corporate and the government institutions, the candidate is expected to also fulfil targets in terms of placement of the students and seeking other opportunities from the industry.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Qualification and Requirements:
Essential Academic Qualification:
MBA/PGDM/or equivalent post-graduate level degree from any institution or recognized business school.
Good English Communication( verbal and written), ability to develop sound, credible reciprocal with industry with good PR, Liaison and relationship building skills, ability to facilitate and promote industry / institute interface with a view to meet managerial talent acquisition needs of the industry through the talent pool of the students of IIM Sirmaur.
Around two years of successful experience as Placement Officer/Manager or Placement Head, Training and Placement Officer at any Institute of national importance or a premier business School with the strong corporate network.
Around five years of experience as HR Head or senior HR level with a prestigious corporate brand with the good network with HR professionals in the industry at top-level who take decisions in the area of talent acquisition and campus placements in particular.
Note: Institute reserves the right to seek feedback from the past/current employer, if required.
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. The appointment is in the Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur (IIMS), which is an Institute of National importance under the Ministry of Education, Government of India.
3. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date for receipt of the applications. They are advised to ensure their eligibility for making an application to the post. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
4. The name of the post applied for should be clearly mentioned in BOLD LETTERS on the top of the envelope.
5. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum. Mere fulfilling of the minimum advertised qualification and experience requirements does not automatically entitle an applicant to be called for an interview/test.
6. Institute reserves the right to devise its shortlisting criteria for the position advertised. The duly constituted Screening Committee will shortlist the candidates adopting such criteria. The candidate should, therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents and ensure that all details are in full and accurate.
7. The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part-time basis, daily wages, etc. will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for shortlisting the candidates for the interview.
8. The decision of the Competent Authority at IIM Sirmaur in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of any/all applications, fixing the eligibility criteria, the equivalence of qualifications, mode of screening/selection, the conduct of interview, will be final and binding on the candidates.
9. No interim correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Institute.
10. Institute reserves the right to seek any other certificate, including vigilance from the candidates already in service at any time during the process.
11. The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill the advertised position without assigning any reason.
12. The above position requires full 24x7 commitment to the Institute. Therefore, candidates willing to dedicate themselves fully to the Institute are expected to apply.
13. Appointment orders issued by the Institute shall be provisional. The Institute may verify the antecedents or documents (subject to character/antecedent/Police verification, verification of all original documents, experience certificate and other relevant documents) submitted by a candidate at the time of the interview and the appointment. In case it is found at any time that any of the facts/documents submitted by the candidate are falsified or tampered or the candidate has doubtful antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her candidature shall stand cancelled and services may be terminated without any notice period.
14. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of the appointment order, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
15. Addendum/deletion/corrigendum (if any) shall be posted on the Institute website only.
16. Applications not in prescribed format and/or not accompanied by required information/documents shall be liable to be rejected.
17. Canvassing of any nature and/or bringing any influence/pressure from any quarter will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
18. Legal disputes, if any, will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Distt. Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh only.
19. The Institute reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
20. The Institute also reserves the right to extend the closing date for receipt of applications, results etc.
21. All correspondence from the Institute, including interview call letter, shall be sent to the e-mail ID provided by the candidate on their application form.
22. Any matter for which no specific instruction has been given shall be decided by the Institute, and the decision shall be final and binding on the applicants.
23. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
24. The aforesaid terms & conditions shall be supplementary and in addition to the terms of appointment order/ contract, which shall be issued to the selected candidate if any.
Interested candidates may send their application in the presecribed application form along with all relevant documents duly signed to the address below by speed Post/ courier on or before Sept 14, 2021:
The Administrative Officer
Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur
Rampur Ghat Road, Distt. Sirmaur (H.P)
Paonta Sahib – 173025