HOW TO APPLY
Candidates seeking admission to the Ph.D. Programme are required fill the online Application Form on or before 5th March 2022.
A fee of Rs. 1000/- is payable for the application process. For further details, please visit the website.
A candidate can submit the On-line application with all the attachments as required on or before Monday, 5th March 2022 up to 23:59:59 hours. The applicant shall follow the following guidelines while applying for Ph.D. programme 2022.
- Applications submitted through any other mode except online application shall be summarily rejected.
- Incomplete applications or applications with wrong information shall be summarily rejected at any stage of the process.
- The applicant must provide the correct and valid email id and mobile number.
- Please note that the mailing address and email id provided by the candidate shall be considered for all correspondence by the Institute.
- While filling the On-line application form, scanned copy of the documents must be uploaded wherever it has been asked for.
- Giving false information will affect your candidature negatively if you are admitted to the programme on the basis of false information furnished by you, it will lead to your expulsion from the institute.
- Please note that mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications will not make a candidate eligible for admissions into Ph.D. 2022.
- Your complete online application should include
- Personal details
- Educational qualification
- Standard test score details
- Employment history & References
- Academic Achievements
- Statement of Purpose
- Payment of application fee (as applicable)
Admissions Office (Ph.D. Programme)
Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur
Rampur Ghat Road, Paonta Sahib
Distt. – Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh, Pin: 173025
Tel: +91 1704 277313